Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
How do we help our clients?
- Our initial telephone chat enables a preliminary judgement on how to move forward.
- An in depth fact finding discussion takes place on the telephone at a mutually convenient time.
- We check the whole of the market for best options and advise the client which of the options we recommend.
- We inform the applicant what documents are required to process the application.
- We liaise with our client’s solicitors, estate agent, and the chosen lender as needed to ensure an effortless completion.
- No broker fee is charged (we receive a commission from the lenders) and there is no obligation to proceed if the client has a change of heart.
The downturn in interest rates on deposited money coupled with the erratic performance of the stock market have led to a very buoyant upsurge of interest in buying residential property to rent out. There are some very attractive properties available at much reduced prices in comparison with a few years back. Couple this with gradual but consistent increases in rental returns and it is easy to see the reasons for rising demand.
There are very many alternative choices of mortgages for this purpose but not all will be suitable for every investor. There has to be careful and comprehensive consideration given to the circumstances of the applicant, the specific property, and the willing lenders.
There is an important difference between a buy to let mortgage and a standard home loan. Most lenders will consider the potential rental income of the property in addition to your salary when making their assessment of your application.
Make no mistake, finding the most appropriate mortgage for a buy to let property can be something of a minefield mainly because of the increasingly stringent criteria set down by the lenders who are always unwilling to take unnecessary risks.
The good news
What does it cost you for our services?
You will be pleased to learn that NO BROKER FEE is charged at Search Mortgage Solutions for advice or for carrying out the complete mortgage application. Our fees are paid by commission from the chosen lender.
The first thing you need to start the ball rolling is a good chat with one of our mortgage advisors. We charge no fee for giving you the necessary advice.
Protection insurance is strongly recommended for your peace of mind. Please refer to our separate web page ‘Mortgage Protection Insurance’ which gives details of how we can help with this.”
Our coverage areas
From our Manchester processing centre we offer First Time buyer mortgage advice throughout the whole of the North West of England.
We are happy to offer help and advice no matter where you are situated.