The good news
What does it cost you for our services?
You will be pleased to learn that NO BROKER FEE is charged at Search Mortgage Solutions for advice or for carrying out the complete mortgage application. Our fees are paid by commission from the chosen lender.
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
The steady increase in the cost of renting accommodation over recent years is attracting many people to consider purchasing a property for the first time. For first time buyers, mortgage hunting can be stressful and confusing particularly with the stringent requirements of the lenders nowadays.
With Search Mortgage Solutions you will talk to a mortgage expert who can review your eligibility for the many different schemes designed to help you with the first difficult step to becoming a home owner. Terminology such as shared equity, affordability, credit profile, lending criteria, fixed rates, trackers, etc, are confusing for most first time buyers and professional help is strongly advisable.
Undoubtedly, the internet is a great source of information on all types of mortgages but to try to navigate through the myriad options without expert advice and assistance is really daunting and a potentially dangerous task.
How do we help our clients?
- Our initial telephone chat enables a preliminary judgement on how to move forward.
- An in depth fact finding discussion takes place on the telephone at a mutually convenient time.
- We check the whole of the market for best options and advise the client which of the options we recommend.
- We inform the applicant what documents are required to process the application.
- We liaise with our client’s solicitors, estate agent, and the chosen lender as needed to ensure an effortless completion.
- No broker fee is charged and there is no obligation to proceed if the client has a change of heart.
Unlike banks and building societies we are authorised to search the whole of the market on your behalf to ensure that you get the most suitable first time buyer mortgage to fit your specific needs according to your personal circumstances and eligibility.
Protection insurance is strongly recommended for your peace of mind. Please refer to our separate web page ‘Mortgage Protection Insurance’ which gives details of how we can help with this.
Search Mortgage Solutions are specialists in arranging shared ownership and shared equity mortgages. For more information please call one of our mortgage advisors on 0800 756 7794.