How do we help our clients?
- Our initial telephone chat enables a preliminary judgement on how to move forward.
- An in depth fact finding discussion takes place on the telephone at a mutually convenient time.
- We check the whole of the market for best options and advise the client which of the options we recommend.
- We inform the applicant what documents are required to process the application.
- We liaise with our client’s solicitors, estate agent, and the chosen lender as needed to ensure an effortless completion.
- No broker fee is charged (we receive a commission from the lenders) and there is no obligation to proceed if the client has a change of heart.
Many mortgage loans offer specific rates that are only valid for an initial period of time. When the period expires you could be switched to a less competitive alternative product. Unless you take the trouble to have this reviewed you may have to pay much more over the years to reduce your mortgage debt.
Having to remortgage every few years is a complete pain – before you know it, it is time to start again researching and evaluating the different mortgages on offer from all the different lenders.
Our mortgage advisers at Search Mortgage Solutions make it a lot easier for you by sourcing and arranging the most suitable remortgage deal to suit your needs and rechecking them periodically as the years tick by.
It is definitely a wise decision to have your mortgage reviewed by a ‘whole of market’ mortgage broker as the end of your current deal approaches. The other option is to continue with the same lender and risk paying a higher rate than necessary.
Alternatively you may wish to remortgage your property to release equity for home improvements, buying a car, or to help your children to buy their own home. This is absolutely no problem as long as your financial circumstances fit the required criteria of the lenders.
The good news
What does it cost you for our services?
You will be pleased to learn that NO BROKER FEE is charged at Search Mortgage Solutions for advice or for carrying out the complete mortgage application. Our fees are paid by commission from the chosen lender.
Remortgaging can be complicated so it is not advisable to do it yourself on the internet. It always pays to use the services of a professional mortgage broker to ensure that you are not paying more than necessary.
We would be delighted to review your current mortgage deal to see if any savings could be made by searching the whole of the market on your behalf. If we cannot improve your current deal, we will arrange to conduct a further review at a mutually agreed time in the future.
Protection insurance is strongly recommended for your peace of mind. Please refer to our separate web page ‘Mortgage Protection Insurance’ which gives details of how we can help with this.