Search Mortgage Solutions
Self Employed Mortgages Manchester
100% Fee free
Self Employed mortgage broker
We don't charge a fee for our services
Get a Decision in Principle
within minutes of your call ending
We specialise in debt consolidation
Finding the best self-employed mortgage available to suit your specific needs and circumstances is our particular speciality.
0800 756 7794
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- Quick Decision in Principle
Get a Decision in Principle within minutes of your phone call ending.
We're genuinely fee free - we never charge a fee for our service
- Whole of Market
We advise on & arrange the best mortgage from 1000's of deals
- Open 7 days a week 8am - 10pm
Whatever your circumstances we’ve got you covered.
- Bad credit
We are specialists in arranging the best solutions.
- Our enviable testimonials
speak for themselves. Please take a look.
Self Employed Mortgage Manchester
At Search Mortgage Solutions, Manchester’s leading specialist self-employed mortgage broker, we have very many years of experience of how different lenders assess the applications of self-employed mortgage applicants. Finding the best self-employed mortgage available to suit your specific needs and circumstances is our particular speciality.
- Our Self Employed Mortgage Advisors can advise on and arrange the best mortgage for you from 1000's of deals
- You'll get expert advice and support throughout the entire mortgage process
- We're genuinely fee free - we never charge a fee for our mortgage advice service
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 8am - 10pm
WORKING AROUND YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO HELP YOU BUY YOUR DREAM HOME
Self Employed Mortgage Brokers
Lenders will generally consider you as self-employed if you own more than 20% to 25% of a business which provides your main income. If this applies to you, regardless of what you are earning, and you are self-employed, a freelancer, a contractor, a sole trader, or a partner, we are ready to help you proceed to a mortgage to suit your particular circumstances.
In reality there is no difference between mortgages offered to self-employed people or to those in regular work as an employee. Both have access to the same mortgages and the same interest rates. The big difference is the way that the lenders view income and assess affordability for the individual. Of course, accountants endeavour to present the most tax efficient view of their client’s accounts whereas the mortgage lenders are more interested in income. Our Manchester based, self-employed mortgage experts know from long experience which lenders are more flexible and willing to take a wider view of the applicant’s earnings.
- Aaron was fantastic. We had a few highs and lows in our house buying process and he guided us through the issues expertly and was always on hand to answer our queries or calm our nerves! He went the extra mile for us and we really appreciate it. Thanks Aaron!Liz Lawson
- I found Aaron at Search Mortgage Solutions extremely helpful and a necessity in sourcing a remortgage and new mortgage. I find all of the legal vocabulary very confusing, so having Aaron break it all down for me and go through the different options made it manageable. Quick, efficient and easy. I would highly recommend this company.Cathy
- I cannot recommend David and Search Mortgage Solutions highly enough, the service was exceptional throughout the whole mortgage process. I work away a lot and found it difficult to arrange an appointment with lenders, but David came to see us on a Sunday night to go through the initial application and always had time to answer any subsequent queries and keep us up to date. I felt confident that the whole team were giving us the very best service they could, and they could be relied upon to chase the application on our behalf and to deal with queries from the lender to take as much hassle away from us as possible. I would recommend to all of my friends and colleagues, and we’ll be back in 3 years for the renewal!Adrian
- I have been extremely happy with your assistance in helping us find and apply for our mortgage. You have always promptly responded to any questions I have had along the way and been clear and concise with all the information you have provided. You have made everything much smoother and easier to understand than I ever thought possible! Vicky Hayward you are a star – you go above and beyond I’m sure. You do a fabulous job and I will definitely be recommending you.Kay & Chris
Fee-Free Self Employed Mortgage Brokers
For people employed on a PAYE basis the applicant’s income is clearly defined and there is very little risk to the lender. On the other hand, when assessing the income of self-employed or limited company directors, the lenders are very thorough to ensure that their exposure to risk is minimised. The intensity and method of the assessment varies enormously between lenders so the mortgage broker has to have an extensive knowledge of the most receptive lenders, particularly if the financial information is only marginally good enough.
Once you are a client of Search Mortgage Solutions our mortgage advisors will monitor your mortgage for its entire duration to ensure that you are made aware of the best mortgages to suit your circumstances now and in the future.
Whichever mortgage we arrange for you, our mortgage advisors will regularly check your rates and inform you of any better rates and deals available as the years tick by. You can be confident that someone is monitoring your deal throughout the lifetime of your mortgage. We will ensure that you are getting the best value from your largest financial commitment.
Reasons To Choose Us
1. We are 100% fee free mortgage brokers.
2. We make the process simple, fast and hassle free.
3. We are available 7 days a week - 8am to 10pm.
4. Contact us by telephone from 8 am to 10 pm.
5. Our specialist advisors will help you protect your home in case the worst happens by recommending tailored life cover and home insurance.
6. Receive a decision in principle within minutes of your initial consultation.
Fee Free Self Employed Mortgage Advice Manchester
The interest rates applicable to self-employed mortgages are not necessarily any higher than standard mortgage rates. Generally the rates offered by the lenders are much more likely to depend on the size of your deposit and your credit rating. However, if your financial details have difficulty in meeting the preferred criteria of the mainstream lenders, we would make an application to specialised lenders that particularly service self-employed borrowers. In this case you may find that rates of interest are a little higher but unfortunately this is unavoidable.
Self Employed Mortgage Advice
There is absolutely no doubt that if you are self-employed and looking to get a mortgage, you need to engage with a Manchester based specialised self-employed mortgage broker that can guide you through the application process and advise which lenders would be most likely to favourably consider your specific business circumstances. We, at Search Mortgage Solutions, would be delighted to have the opportunity to work with you to meet your needs in the smoothest, most hassle free way possible. An informal discussion with one of our specialist advisors for the self-employed will cost you nothing and could prove to be the best move you could have ever made. Even if you have been turned down by other lenders we will still make every possible effort to find a suitable lender for your situation.